- Our Chat Room is Hosted by Maximilian Schnauzers. Our cams are watched by many people from all over the world, including children and potential adopters. The chat room is for people watching our schnauzers from birth to leaving for their forever homes.
- ONLY Admins are permitted to call or contact Max (our chat host and owner of Maximilian Schnauzers) if any problems arise with any of the puppies or with other chatters. Please notify an Admin with any concerns you may have. NOTE: ONLY In the event there is an urgent situation, i.e. a puppy’s life is in danger, and no admin is available on chat, chatters may contact Max directly: 407-330-2515 (the house/business phone). If there is no answer, leave a message and provide as much detailed information as possible!
- Any questions asked in chat regarding Max's breeding program, puppy adoption, puppy availability, etc. should be answered either by Max or one of the Admins. If Admins are not available, please refer the chatter to the Info on Available Puppies link in the marquee.
- Admins are here to answer questions and give information as they are able—it is not a requirement.
- Be courteous to the Broadcaster, Admins, and other chatters, always.
- Do not call out any viewer or admin that is not chatting; remember some people just like to watch the puppies or may be multi-tasking. We want everyone to enjoy our chat. We are here to have fun and enjoy the cams. Remember it is a privilege, not a right, to be here.
- Private messaging is permitted provided there is no harassing other users, Admins, or Max, the Broadcaster of this site.
- Be nice, don't argue.
- The chat room is ENGLISH speaking.
- Please do not use CAPS. It is considered shouting.
- For your safety, please do not share personal information about yourself or others including age or location (apart from general information like state or country).
- Trolling is not permitted and will result in immediate and irrevocable banning of the abuser. NOTE: The Admins attempt to verify the validity of all new chatters to protect our chat room from people intent on disrupting it. Definition of TROLL: Digital Technology. Informal a. to post inflammatory or inappropriate messages or comments (on the Internet, especially a message board) for the purpose of upsetting other users and provoking a response. b. to upset or provoke (other users) by posting such messages or comments.
- The decision to ban a user is a serious matter and will only be undertaken after several warnings or at the Admin’s discretion in extreme situations.
Things that will get a member banned:
- Trying to circumvent any of our security features and/or access other members’ private information;
- Misrepresenting gender, age or trying to impersonate someone else;
- Posting pornographic, explicit or other content that is deemed too vulgar;
- Bashing Max, admins, and other chatters.
If you are banned, you will not be able to log into and view or participate in Chat. We believe in second chances and even banned users may be welcome to return, at the admins discretion, if they are willing to respect our chat and abide by the rules. A chatter who is banned may not create a new ID or come back into chat using that new identity.
This can be defined in many ways:
(1) it can be done in the sense of 'flooding' or sending lines repeatedly; or (2) it can be defined as posting the same announcement continually with no change or input into the room or forum; you can be banned without warning at the Admin’s discretion.
Solicitation No advertising or solicitation of any kind. This is not a website for the sale of goods and services. This will result in banning.
Arguments, fighting, bashing, etc. Civil and polite disagreements with someone is fine provided the conversation remains civil and polite. People have disagreements from time to time and a quarrel is not a concern until it goes on too long, gets out of hand, or steps up in intensity. Bashing of or being rude to Max, admins, or other members of chat will not be tolerated, and will result in immediate banning.
Racism, prejudice, sexism, or homophobia will not be tolerated. No warning will be given; this is an instant ban from the website.
Images All images (avatars) must be family-friendly. Images should not be sexually suggestive, graphically violent/gory, or offensive.
Adult, sexual and crude content Announcements of sexual or crude nature will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate banning without warning at the Admin’s discretion
Excessive profanity, obscenity or vulgar language will not be tolerated.
Safe links may be posted, but the linking to any content that violates our content guidelines, such as pornographic or hateful content is not allowed and will result in banning. Do not use a link shortening service (e.g. bit.ly)!
For your own protection, we don't allow the posting of private contact information in chat. This includes but is not limited to email addresses, phone numbers, and contact information to instant messaging services. These can be exchanged using a PM (Private Message).
Multiple sign-in/account abuse
Please use the same username each time you come into chat. Violating this rule may result in banning. Use of an alternate log-in such as a Facebook or twitter account instead of an email address, or vice-versa, is permissible provided the chatter makes it clear to the Admins and other chatters what name they routinely use in chat.
Rules Last Updated: 12/05/2019